by Nathan on Apr.23, 2010
Here are a few pictures from my last trip to El Paso for work. Yes those are real coyotes! They came and ate scraps outside of the window at this steak restaurant. I’ll be going back in a few weeks. Hope to go to Roswell NM, and Carlsbad Caverns.
by Nathan on Dec.31, 2009
I went on a work trip to Hawaii in the middle of November. We were on Kauai, which is very small and very old. Not much to do there, but I guess I wasn’t there for vacation so what can I expect. Here are some pictures from the island.
by Nathan on Nov.28, 2009
Last month I had to go on a business trip to Israel. On my way back I had an 8hr layover at JFK and jumped a taxi into the city.
Israel was a pretty cool place to visit. Chicks are fine, and out number the guys by like 3 to 1. The hotel I stayed in was right on the beach and the Mediterranean Sea was beautiful. One day I got to go on a tour around the Sea of Galilee and some other Holy places. Other than being there on a business trip it was a pretty cool place to go.
So I only got to spend about 4hrs in NYC but it was awesome to see. I walked around Time Square most of that time, then made my way to 5th Ave. Found lots of cool places that I have only heard about on TV. I can’t wait to go back sometime and spend more time.
by Nathan on Feb.07, 2008
I listen to music a lot at work. I have an extra long 3.5mm extension cable, this lets me work on both my computer while still listening to music. I can’t have my iPod, so I got a mp3 CD player. I also have rechargeable batteries for it. So basically my cubicle is all setup for nonstop listening to music. But recently I have noticed that my iPod earbuds have been starting to hurt my ears. Anyways I would like to know your opinion on some new headphones. Do you like Over the Ear or On the Ear, and which headphones would you recommend for <$50.
by Nathan on Jun.23, 2006
Some great stuff today. The Interweb just keeps getting better. Also check out Strages’ Quickies he might have something useful there. Have a great weekend, and see you all back here again on Monday.
- Digg 3.0 is coming Monday. This looks to be a great update to the ever so popular social news site digg.com If you notice to the right of my site, you will see I use digg a lot and have my feeds up.
- Yay we can now have amateur porn hot lines. Would that just be swell.
- So you want a PSP mod chip, well here you go, check your umd drive first, then order away. Let me know if it all works out.
- Fun with Google.
- Here you go, any professional website that names a section Business 2.0 should be shot, and here is proof. 10 people that don’t matter. Are the “Business 2.0 Magazine staff” fucktards or what. I want you to look at this list and tell me that these people don’t matter. CNNmoney.com and the “Business 2.0 Magazine staff” why don’t you go fuck your self. Thank you very much.
- Yay for movie critics
- What did I say, the girl lied, she said she was 15. Ok here is the thing. Does the 19 year old really think he is going to get out of this my saying, but Judge I didn’t know she was 14 her profile said she was 15 and single. Dude the age of consent is in Texas is 17…guess what “YOU ARE FUCKED!!!”
- Million Dollar Building?? WTF!!
- Want to move to a big city, but don’t have a job, try this on for size.