by Nathan on Jul.21, 2008
MySpace is becomming OpenID issuer, which will make them the second largest behind Yahoo!. But here is the thing, an issuer is only half the puzzle. In order for OpenID to work you have to allow people without MySpace OpenID’s to log in. Don’t get me wrong, the more OpenID accounts that are out there the better chance OpenID has to becoming a standard. When companys like Yahoo! and MySpace simply issue OpenID’s this doesn’t accomplish the goal for which OpenID was created, and thus will eventually kill OpenID and our chances for single sign on accross the web.
TechCrunch also mentions MySpace may be working on an extended OpenID for their Data Availability program. This is all well and good, but if we start using OpenID for data portablity, doesn’t this need to be build into the standard of OpenID, not as an addon by spacific companys? If MySpace uses OpenID for their Data Avilability program then I’m going to guess I will need to use my MySpace OpenID to have access to this data and if thats the case, who is next? Yahoo!, Google, Facebook…this list goes on. Now I have ten different OpenID’s just so I can have access to all my data. BOO!
I say if you are going to be a OpenID issuer then you also need to support OpenID logins. Otherwise your only hurting the other people like me who want OpenID to secceed. MySpace, Yahoo!…ect stop leaving one let in the water, get on board or swim with the fish, you choose.
by Nathan on Jul.28, 2006
So there is war shit going down in the middle east. It could be World War III who knows. But I’m not talking about that. I’m speaking of myspace. Yes after having problems this weekend, now myspace has more problems and accounts are being deleted. So as I said, the world is coming to and end. I mean how the hell is someone suppose to stalk someone else without myspace. So please do me a favor, and check your account. If it hasn’t been deleted, then go to the top of a tall building. You need a way to access the Internet from the building. So bring a laptop or something. Then hold the laptop up in the air and say please “God Almighty of all that is holy, don’t delete my account”….here come the important step. If you get a response from the God Almighty then jump off the building, hell your going to heaven you just spoke to god him/her self. If you didn’t get a response, jump anyway, you have nothing left to loose, I mean really what will you do without your myspace account.
by Nathan on Jul.24, 2006
OH!!!! God MySpace is down…..and this is news how??
by Nathan on Jun.23, 2006
Some great stuff today. The Interweb just keeps getting better. Also check out Strages’ Quickies he might have something useful there. Have a great weekend, and see you all back here again on Monday.
- Digg 3.0 is coming Monday. This looks to be a great update to the ever so popular social news site digg.com If you notice to the right of my site, you will see I use digg a lot and have my feeds up.
- Yay we can now have amateur porn hot lines. Would that just be swell.
- So you want a PSP mod chip, well here you go, check your umd drive first, then order away. Let me know if it all works out.
- Fun with Google.
- Here you go, any professional website that names a section Business 2.0 should be shot, and here is proof. 10 people that don’t matter. Are the “Business 2.0 Magazine staff” fucktards or what. I want you to look at this list and tell me that these people don’t matter. CNNmoney.com and the “Business 2.0 Magazine staff” why don’t you go fuck your self. Thank you very much.
- Yay for movie critics
- What did I say, the girl lied, she said she was 15. Ok here is the thing. Does the 19 year old really think he is going to get out of this my saying, but Judge I didn’t know she was 14 her profile said she was 15 and single. Dude the age of consent is in Texas is 17…guess what “YOU ARE FUCKED!!!”
- Million Dollar Building?? WTF!!
- Want to move to a big city, but don’t have a job, try this on for size.
by Nathan on Jun.22, 2006
I found some nice stuff today. Hope you enjoy, and keep on keep’n on, only one more work day left before the weekend.
- This would be great in a home bathroom, or this.
- Use google for evil.
- One big ass website.
- Even people at M$ don’t like to use MSN to search..lol
- I swear MrWorld finds the craziest shit! Thanks man
- Rape is like…..Oh fuck my penis is bleeding…you fucking bitch now your going to die…anyone else think violence isn’t the answer?
- A fake on myspace, is this anything new, or anything to be proud of?
- Really there could be something wrong with me? I would have never guessed.
- Hello World!
- Useful mashups.