by Nathan on Aug.13, 2006
First, I wanted to say that I have been seeing an awesome girl by the name of Kim. Thought you all might want to know that since this post is about playing poker with some of her friends.
So last night Kim and I want to play poker with some of her friends. What a great time I had, and what a great way to lose $3. Her friends were really cool people. Just hanging out drinking playing cards, it doesn’t seem special but its far better than the drama that used to be my ex’s friends. So needless to say, I liked hanging out with these people and they really made me feel like I fit in. Anyway on to the poker game. I bet everything I had which wasn’t much on 2 pair or 3′s and 5′s or something small like that, and was beat by 3 of a kind. So there I sat, chipless, and feeling like a looser. But I helped Kim stay in the game, to the end. She finished 3rd. She just sat there folding on like everything. She did a great job. The only think I wish is that my tumour wasn’t killing me and that I would have felt a lot better. All in all I had a wonderful time, and can’t wait to win my money back. Thanks Babe. **KISS**
by Nathan on Jun.22, 2006
I found some nice stuff today. Hope you enjoy, and keep on keep’n on, only one more work day left before the weekend.
- This would be great in a home bathroom, or this.
- Use google for evil.
- One big ass website.
- Even people at M$ don’t like to use MSN to search..lol
- I swear MrWorld finds the craziest shit! Thanks man
- Rape is like…..Oh fuck my penis is bleeding…you fucking bitch now your going to die…anyone else think violence isn’t the answer?
- A fake on myspace, is this anything new, or anything to be proud of?
- Really there could be something wrong with me? I would have never guessed.
- Hello World!
- Useful mashups.