by Nathan on Oct.24, 2007
Over the weekend I went to Phreaknic for the second time, and what a blast I had. So instead of writing a long ass post about what happen I’ll just make a list and you can fill in the rest.
- Hotel sucks as every room has something different wrong with it.
- Room 828 is right by the stairs and makes a perfect party room.
- 8th floor is still the party floor, with raves and everything.
- Driving back to HSV for a computer sucks.
- Have a photo booth with lots of drunk people rocks.
- The photo booth didn’t see boobies but it did see a Woo-Ha
- Lots of girl on girl making out in the photo booth.
- Acidus was hacking websites again.
- Pizza is eaten by all, all the time.
- Try not to pass out at 1am, because there is still a lot more night to follow.
- Waking up to a Jet Engine at 9am sucks, but getting a text message every morning sucks worse.
- Drunk blond made it to our room. I am “cute”, but could also be gay, she didn’t know.
- Waking up in the morning wondering when/how you got to bed is a little creepy.
- Morning after elevator riding makes one woozy.
- Chair thrown over the 9th floor costs $50.
- Green lasers are awesome, and can been seen my Batman.
- Setting up a non-profit seems easy.
- Wontonjoe can not be trusted with directions.
- Strages’ car can do at least 110mp, with a photo booth in the back.
- Fire Breathing!
- Drunken Guitar Hero
- Someone broke my cell phone.
- and much much more…..
by Nathan on Jul.09, 2007
I found this great article about buying domains that are about to expire. The article is a couple years old but I think it is still relevant. All the site the article mention seem to be still around and just as strong as ever. If anyone has anymore information about this subject please feel free to post it.
by Nathan on Jan.12, 2007
They are finally going to do what everyone of us have dreamed about. They are going to buy their very own country. I know I have thought about this many times. I only wish I had the money to do it. The one question I have is how does The Pirate Bay plan to get fast internet to there country? If someone know please explain it to me. I will be donating tonight. Although I just did a little conversion and found out that 500 Million Pounds is 968.25 million Dollars. So I have to say I don’t see The Pirate Bay raising that much money. But hey it is still a great idea.
by Nathan on Jul.25, 2006
Looks as though, the tubes that run the internet to digg.com can get clogged. I clogged them earlier today. Check it out. HERE!