by Nathan on Oct.30, 2007
Yesterday I had to run up to Scottsboro and update the tags on my car. While there I of course had to stop by Unclaimed Baggage. While I was looking around I noticed that they have gone up on their prices for most things. I saw an old Xbox that had nothing with it for $55, and old 20GB 4th gen iPod was like $100, and I saw a 512mb Flash Drive for like $20. Needless to say I wasn’t impressed with their pricing. But I did find a set of Dell BH200 bluetooth headphones for $2.18. They don’t sound the greatest in the world but they are stereo and work great. Also the new cell phone I am looking at will be able to take advantage of the headphone, which will be pretty sweet.
by Nathan on Oct.24, 2007
Over the weekend I went to Phreaknic for the second time, and what a blast I had. So instead of writing a long ass post about what happen I’ll just make a list and you can fill in the rest.
- Hotel sucks as every room has something different wrong with it.
- Room 828 is right by the stairs and makes a perfect party room.
- 8th floor is still the party floor, with raves and everything.
- Driving back to HSV for a computer sucks.
- Have a photo booth with lots of drunk people rocks.
- The photo booth didn’t see boobies but it did see a Woo-Ha
- Lots of girl on girl making out in the photo booth.
- Acidus was hacking websites again.
- Pizza is eaten by all, all the time.
- Try not to pass out at 1am, because there is still a lot more night to follow.
- Waking up to a Jet Engine at 9am sucks, but getting a text message every morning sucks worse.
- Drunk blond made it to our room. I am “cute”, but could also be gay, she didn’t know.
- Waking up in the morning wondering when/how you got to bed is a little creepy.
- Morning after elevator riding makes one woozy.
- Chair thrown over the 9th floor costs $50.
- Green lasers are awesome, and can been seen my Batman.
- Setting up a non-profit seems easy.
- Wontonjoe can not be trusted with directions.
- Strages’ car can do at least 110mp, with a photo booth in the back.
- Fire Breathing!
- Drunken Guitar Hero
- Someone broke my cell phone.
- and much much more…..
by Nathan on Jun.13, 2006
Sorry for this one being late in the afternoon, but I was busy with car stuff. Hope you enjoy.
- Now this is one great idea. Think of the scraping that could be done.
- Crazy flies and there walking on ceilings.
- I knew it Wisconsin does do other great things besides cheese.
- Hurricane are nasty little things.
- Don’t you love the good old days?
- I’m telling you America was built because of the porn industry.
- Wow Myspace is rather big.
- Looks like my good friend Strages, has another Quickies post up.
by Nathan on Jan.07, 2006
There were two things that happen yesterday that I just had to post about.
- I went to Burger King for lunch yesterday. I got in line behind this African American, man who seemed to be normal. When he went up to order, his “walkie talkie” rang. Yes you herd me correct, the man was carrying a walkie talkie. It was one of those cheap ones from Wal-Mart. Just seemed funny to me, cell phone, nope not for this man, he was pimping with his walkie talkie.
- “Three Nipple Three Sum”, what a good name for a porn, have all three people in it have three nipples…..lol
by Nathan on Dec.30, 2005
Well know I know what happen to all my presents. We need to work together and find this asshole, cause I’m sure that some of you out there didn’t get your presents either. Ok so I’m just joking, I actally got good presents. Cellphone(vx9800), Leather Jacket, Movies, Sunglasses, there was probably more but I can’t remember. Well I hope everyone else had a good Christmas, and will have a Happy New Year.