by Nathan on Dec.05, 2007
The other day while I was sitting in the parking lot of my Hair Cutter, I watched as a 17 year old girl got into the car in front of me. She them put the car in reverse and backed into the front of my car, which needless to say brought her to a stop. So as any person would do she put her car in drive and started to drive away. I jumped out of my car and yelled at her to stop. So we exchanged information and off she went. Yesterday the her insurance agency looked at me car. Seems as though there is about $2500 worth of damage. So for the second time in what 3 months my car is going to be going into the shop and getting a new hood. So this year I have hit a box spring mattress, dear, and been hit. I guess I can always hope next year is better. I’ll post some pictures later, although there isn’t nearly as much damage as there was the last two times.
by Nathan on Oct.24, 2007
Over the weekend I went to Phreaknic for the second time, and what a blast I had. So instead of writing a long ass post about what happen I’ll just make a list and you can fill in the rest.
- Hotel sucks as every room has something different wrong with it.
- Room 828 is right by the stairs and makes a perfect party room.
- 8th floor is still the party floor, with raves and everything.
- Driving back to HSV for a computer sucks.
- Have a photo booth with lots of drunk people rocks.
- The photo booth didn’t see boobies but it did see a Woo-Ha
- Lots of girl on girl making out in the photo booth.
- Acidus was hacking websites again.
- Pizza is eaten by all, all the time.
- Try not to pass out at 1am, because there is still a lot more night to follow.
- Waking up to a Jet Engine at 9am sucks, but getting a text message every morning sucks worse.
- Drunk blond made it to our room. I am “cute”, but could also be gay, she didn’t know.
- Waking up in the morning wondering when/how you got to bed is a little creepy.
- Morning after elevator riding makes one woozy.
- Chair thrown over the 9th floor costs $50.
- Green lasers are awesome, and can been seen my Batman.
- Setting up a non-profit seems easy.
- Wontonjoe can not be trusted with directions.
- Strages’ car can do at least 110mp, with a photo booth in the back.
- Fire Breathing!
- Drunken Guitar Hero
- Someone broke my cell phone.
- and much much more…..
by Nathan on Aug.30, 2007
Looks like I have done it now. Coming home last night I hit a deer. Damn thing just ran it front of me. I didn’t even have time to hit the break. No time, just BAM!!! and HOLY SHIT!!!! Then I watched as the deer flew through the air flipped a couple time, then landed in the ditch. There is a lot of damage. The adjuster says about $5,000 but I think its on the verge of being totaled. Here are a few pics I took this morning. Enjoy.
by Nathan on Jun.26, 2007
Confused, yea me too!
Thinking this was hilarious I sent the link to Gomez. This was his response.
- “The only thing that one has to be aware of is that the mass of the buttered toast needs to be equal to the mass of the cat. In that case, it’d be just easier to get a dumb cat that can never land on it’s feet and strap the two together… At least that’s how it works out in my head… ”
Then I found this. Yep its a car tent. The homeless should invest in some of these. Then they wouldn’t be homeless.
by Nathan on May.09, 2007
Century BMW called me yesterday and confirmed they had my car. Then today I recieved letters in the mail from the insurance company stating the damages and stating that they will pay. But they are only paying for what they think is wrong, BMW might find other things wrong. So then there is more shit that has to be done untill finally one day out of the blue I get a call saying my car is ready. Now I just have to wait. Lets hope that is soon, although I can get a rental and drive the piss out of it. Hmmmm….thats a good idea.