by Nathan on Jan.03, 2011
Wow, I’m doing another one of these. Seems like it wasn’t that long ago I was looking back on the year. Last year I had hoped that 2010 was going to be a better year for me. I was looking for better relationships, better things happening at work, and just overall a better year.
Here is a look at things that did happen this year.
- I was laid off work at the end of the year. Luckily I have found a job that is more laid back and interesting. It’s still new, so I don’t have much to say about it.
- Relationships where fun, but not lasting. That’s how you learn though, so not all bad.
- Saw at least 14 movies this year.
- Went to the Last HOPE and a road trip with good friends.
- I learned how to use a Maker Bot.
- Made my first electronics kit. A brain machine.
- I went to El Paso a couple of times for work.
- I also went to Hawaii again for work.
- Road tripped to St. Louis for the opening of Arch Reactor another US hackerspace.
Overall I would say the year was average. Nothing terrible happen, but nothing great happen either. I hope the next year will bring many changes. I have goals in mind, that I really want to make happen. From personal projects to projects with friends. I need to work on making these a reality because in turn they will changed my life.
Resolutions for 2011:
- Get a tattoo
- Go skydiving.
- More blogging.
- Work on projects!
- Go on more road trips.